Are you thinking about having a new Air Conditioner Installed?
Your HVAC system can be a large investment. It will last 20+ years. You should spend some time educating yourself before you call anybody for your Air Conditioner Installation. How much does an air conditioning install cost? Please read on before your AC purchase. Read before you buy.
First choose a contractor
The following is a checklist of things to look for in an HVAC company:
- Read Reviews from independent sources such as Google or the BBB. Choosing an honest reliable company with a good reputation will make all the difference.
- “Big Box” stores. They typically use large subcontractors who may not even be located in your area. Where is their headquarters? Keep it local!
- “One-man shop” Can you call at any time and they will answer? If you are dealing with a very small company, they might not have the manpower to handle 24/7 emergency service. What happens when they are sick or go on vacation?
- Lowest price. If they don’t charge enough to take the time and do it right, then they are working on volume and speed. This is a classic case of “you get what you pay for”. They might not be in business next year when you have a warranty problem. Do it right the first time!
- Highest price. Some HVAC contractors are only in it for profit. Don’t get ripped off.
- Watch out for the “sounds too good to be true” rebates and offers. You might find out that there are many hidden fees.
- Don’t be pressured to make a decision on the spot. If you need time then that’s perfectly okay.
- Find someone that you feel comfortable with.
What about the brand of Air Conditioner?
I always say: don’t pick the brand, but pick the contractor. Any company can screw up installing any brand of A/C. A professional company can install ANY brand and make it last. Once you find the contractor that fits your needs, hopefully us, then you can focus on the install itself. Now as far as brands go, we offer many different ones. We will be glad to discuss all of your options at the time of your FREE estimate.
Not all A/C’s are available in all areas. Call us to schedule an estimate to see what we have to offer.
Schedule a FREE estimate.
One of our Comfort Specialists will sit down with you to discuss ALL of your indoor home comfort options. We don’t just give you a bid, we offer several different options: from the most affordable, to the most efficient. We are a no pressure company that will let you decide what is best for your home. You may wish to just replace your old Air Conditioner with a new standard model to get a warranty, and piece-of-mind. Maybe you would like to have the ultimate control and efficiency out of a new mechanical system, or somewhere in between. We offer many different options to suit your needs.
We have several financing options available.
Have your new Air Conditioner installed
We try to make this process as simple as possible for you. Some people take the day off to stay home, and a lot of people just let us in before leaving for work. We are insured so you don’t have to worry. When you get home we should be finished or wrapping it up. We always clean up after ourselves. We will answer any questions and try to explain everything. The paperwork consists of only one page. We only ask you for an inspection date to complete the permit. Our office will pull the proper permit(s) with PPRBD and schedule the inspection date.
What do I do now?
Just change the air filter regularly. Call us out once a year to clean your Air Conditioner. If you don’t mind, you can write us a review. This helps us more than anything. Refer us to you friends and family too. Let us know if you have any issues.